Sport and remedial massage
Online Shop temporarily closed
While COVID-19 is still present in our community, we updated our Policies and Procedures to improve the safety of clients and therapists.
1. We will not accept walk-in appointments. Please make an appointment
2. The client will have to sign a Covid-19 Declaration form 24 hours before
attending the treatment. On review of the form, your practitioner may
contact you to ask you not to attend the clinic at this time and will
discuss a suitable future appointment for your treatment.
We will ask you the following questions:
Have you or a member of your household developed any of the following
symptoms: Cough, Fever, Breathlessness, Sore Throat, Headaches within the
last 7 days? If yes, please contact the clinic prior to arrival of your
appointment, so we can obtain further information.
If you or any member of your household has recovered from any of these
symptoms within the last 14 days, we recommend you call the clinic prior to
3. Temperature will be taken before appointment.
4. Both practitioner and client must wear a face mask/covering during the
treatment. The client must also wear a face mask from the time they
enter to the time they leave the clinic.
5. Friends and family of the client are not permitted to wait in the
reception area or in the clinic unless they are the client’s legal guardian.
6. A container for client’s clothes will be provided which will be sterilized
7. Clients and practitioners must wash and sanitise their hands before and
after the treatment.
8. There will be alcohol gel available for clients to use in the clinic.
9. High touched surfaces will be disinfected between clients.
10. Tissue and foot pedal waste baskets will be provided to practice good
respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
11. A break of 30 minutes will be held between appointments to guarantee
sufficient time for cleaning, sanitisation, ventilation.